Monday, February 8, 2016

My 3rd half marathon!

Because I am a glutton for punishment, I ended up doing another half-marathon a few weeks after the last one. The car accident certainly put a bit of a damper on it, but it wasn't anything a little muscle relaxers and some pain meds couldn't get me through.

This half, I decided to run it with a friend. I promised her I'd get her to the finish line with a better finish time than her last one, because she wasn't thrilled with it.  We decided ahead of time to do intervals the whole way, so off we went. We stuck to them the whole damn race and wouldn't you know, she beat her time and then some. I am not a regular interval runner, but we did rune mile, walk 1/4 mile, for the whole race. It was fun!


Crazy hair, don't care!

Keeping it real, we really only did it for the jacket. Because a race ain't worth running unless the swag is good! 

Keeping it REALLY real, this is what we are for dinner the night before. Everything in moderation?!? 😂




No comments:

Post a Comment