Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Another crazy breakfast

Obviously I have to keep making things with my meal replacement shakes. I'll be honest, I love these shakes so much more than I ever thought I would. The first time I did a 24 day challenge I was kind of terrified of having to have a shake for breakfast. I thought there is no way I would enjoy it or be satisfied. Instead, I became a bit addicted and wanted one every day. Sometimes I even wanted one twice a day. 😳

Despite all that, I do get into ruts when I just don't want a shake. So I invent crazy recipes instead. 

Today I had 2 little chocolate cakes for breakfast. They were delicious. 

They are pretty much made the same as the pancakes, only instead of messing with the griddle, I pour them into ramekins and microwave those suckers. 

One chocolate MRS
1 egg + 1 egg white
Strawberry applesauce pouch
1-2 tsp baking powder
Blend.

Pour into 2 ramekins sprayed with cooking spray. Microwave 2 minutes.

Top however you wish.

Cake for breakfast!!



No comments:

Post a Comment