Saturday, January 7, 2017

I'm back!





Sort of.  I really liked sharing my journey, and honestly it's been kind of a diary for myself.  I have to admit I am quite technologically challenged, and when I lost my easy ability to post from my phone, I just kind of dropped things. I am still on my journey.  Some days I wonder if I'll ever actually get to my goal weight though. In July I started back up and participated in a 90 day challenge.  It went great and I did get down to a decent number, but still not goal.  I then spent the month of December eating like I was never going to eat again. No, seriously. I was out of control and maybe at another time I can share more about what it's like to have this kind of food addiction and feeling so out of control during a binge. 

Anyway, new year, of course I had to pick myself back up and start again.  Luckily the damage was bad, but not too bad. I started this year off at 168 pounds.  Not my lowest, not my highest, but certainly makes it feel like the 4 months prior for for nothing. This is a journey! A long (forever!) journey. 


No comments:

Post a Comment