Thursday, February 2, 2017

Finished another 24 day challenge!

December had me eating cookies like WOAH. 
Which made the scale go up like WOAH.

So, I got my eating back on track again with another 24 day challenge.

Since I've already blogged the day to day of a challenge twice, I didn't see it necessary this time around.  I did great, stuck to it, feel good and feel like my eating is back to where it is supposed to be. 

Here's my results! 


I have been around the weight loss block long enough (umm, hello, my whole life), to know that what works for one doesn't work for everyone.  I really love the Advocare challenge for getting back on track and for weight loss. I plan to keep the eating the same and some of the supplements the same, and keep on keeping on.

No comments:

Post a Comment