Thursday, June 15, 2017

Flying Pig!!

Ahhhhh, flying pig girls weekend, how you have captured my heart.  This was my second year in a row traveling to Cincy for this, and it just continues to fill my heart and soul.  I get to meetup with an AMAZING group of ladies from all over.  We laugh, eat, run, and laugh some more.  
Oh, and we also wear leggings with flying pigs on them.  Because, of course we do. 


I love any time I get to meet up with this girl. Run coach, run inspirer, butt kicker, and amazing friend.  I am lucky to have her in my life for sure.  

So this year I wanted to try something different, and I joined a team of girls to all run a Full Marathon relay together.  There were 4 of us, and it was a fabulous way to run, have a great weekend, and not have to conquer hills for 13.1 miles.  ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜
I was leg 3, and ran 7.5 miles.  Loved it.  Loved every second of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment