Thursday, February 5, 2015

Advocare 24 Day Challenge- part 2, The food

If I had started to blog at the very beginning of this journey, I'd be able to give better descriptors of my foods each day. I didn't though, so instead you get my daily pictures.

Let it be known, in case it's not obvious, i was not 100% on plan every day. And that is ok. What I have found, over years of fighting this battle, is you need flexibility, no matter what your plan is. So do I eat a protein bar or a shake when I want it? Yes. I did try to save complete treat/cheats for after the challenge, because I did want to honor the commitment that I made, but I did not have wine of brownies or real indulgences like that. 


Ok, so this next day gets fuzzy. I got very sick the afternoon after my run. I thought I needed more carbs, so I pretty much kept eating. Didn't help. You'll see in the next few days I didn't track so well. 



No comments:

Post a Comment