Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sometimes it happens.

Ever find yourself eating your way through the day and suddenly you are diving face first into a bag of m&m's??

No?  Just me?

I have problems with binges. It took me pretty much my whole life to figure this out, but I tend to derail and derail hard when I start to sneak into things. Yesterday was day 2 stuck at home with a 2 and 1 year old, but with stomach bugs. We couldn't go anywhere, I was bored, tired and well, m&m's happened.



Unlike my usual M.O., I actually make a conscience decision to eat more after the first handful. I looked up serving size in My Fitness Pal, I counted out the m&m's, I tracked them and moved on. I didn't eat the whole bag and I didn't start eating other shit just because I had already messed up. 



That my friends, is what I call a success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment