Thursday, February 5, 2015

Advocare 24 day challenge- Results!

I am thrilled with my results of the 24 day challenged!  I broke through my dreaded plateau, lost some inches, and the day after it ended, I bought a pair of jeans a size smaller!  That right there I will call a win.

Pounds lost-- 5.5
Total inches lost-- 8



This is another example of why I think taking progress pictures is so important.  5 1/2 pounds doesn't really sound like that much, but when I can look at myself and see a noticeable difference, it is encouraging.  

I started the challenge a complete skeptic, I admit.  I finished it with a changed opinion.  Do I think I could have busted my plateau and started losing again without it? Yes, I actually do.  But to be able to accomplish this in 24 days really just kind of got me going and gave me a much needed confidence boost.  

So did I sign up to do more? Yes, I did.  I decided to continue the MNS daily, along with several other products.  I'm in a good place, may as well keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment