Thursday, January 14, 2016

10 day cleanse results!

I am 8 lbs lighter after finishing up my cleanse! I am pretty excited, to say the least. Advocare says the cleanse phase is not actually about weight loss, it is about ridding your body of toxins and cleaning it out to better absorb all the awesome nutrition in those supplements. However, weight loss is a nice bonus. ;-)

The first time I did a cleanse, one year ago, I didn't lose a thing on the cleanse. I was down 5.5 lbs by the end of the challenge and I was quite happy because more importantly, I lost a bunch of inches. Last year though, I had been eating properly prior to the challenge. I was in a plateau that I couldn't break, and the challenge served the purpose of breaking it. 

This time around, I have been, well, eating all the food.  Eating all the processed, not barely healthy, foods. And it has been for several months. I watched myself put on 14 lbs and knew I had to get back to my good habits. 

So this has been the reset I need. Excited about the Max Phase!

Start weight 1/4/16- 169.4 (ouch)
10 day weight 1/14/16- 160.6 (yay)

Back in August, before I got derailed with stomach problems, I was 155. I hope to be back there in a couple of months!


No comments:

Post a Comment