Thursday, January 21, 2016

Day 15

How to start the morning off right-
Spark and catalyst. Always!  I am a coffee addict and I'm telling you, I am loving my Spark.

Breakfast-
I decided to throw a packet of red pas worry rehydrate into my lemon shake this morning. Let me tell you, best idea ever! This combo was amazing and I will be so sad when I run out of these lemon shakes. 

Exercise- was supposed to run with a friend, but it was supplied to rain and since I'd have my two little ones in the stroller with me, I decided not to chance it. Instead I met another friend at the gym and she pretty much killed me. We did weights, and worked out legs and butt. Pretty much it's the end of the day right now and my legs are ridiculous.

Snack-
Two days in a row I forgot snack. Ugh. Must replenish my purse stash of bars.

Lunch-
Leftovers. Lemon pepper chicken, roasted sweet potato and cauliflower soup.

Afternoon snack
Got messed up. Had this Coffeecino with almond milk, but forgot to have another small snack. I was hungry, just busy with kids.

Dinner-

Chicken Tortilla soup with veggie cheese and avocado.
This is the recipe I used for the soup. I don't know who to give the credit to, it was written up in a group on FB. Be prepared to eat it all week, feed an army, and/or freeze some. It makes a lot!

Evening snack-
A bit more than usual because I was pretty damn hungry. 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment