Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Day 14

Breakfast-
It was a white chocolate peppermint kind of day. Man will there be tears when my last box runs out.

Snack-
Man I am glad I keep a few of these in my purse. I wasn't thinking when I left his morning, mom mobile was in full force of back and forth drop offs, and I forgot to pack a snack. So, as I headed into the grocery store, starving, I ate one of these to tide me over.

Lunch-
Unstuffed cabbage casserole. 
Recipe here. 
 I mixed 1/2 cup brown rice into my bowl because, carbs!

Afternoon snack:
Might look, and sound, gross, but actually quite good. My smoothie consisted of: 1 Advocare Coffeecino packet, 1 cup almond milk, 2 T cocoa powder, 1/3-ish of an avocado, 1/2 a frozen banana, a handful of kale/spinach, and a few ice cubes.

Exercise: a late afternoon workout of elliptical and incline walk on treadmill. 

Dinner:
Chicken tortilla soup. I sprinkled some of this on top:
I was leary, but it actually hit the spot.

Evening snack:

Slippery slope on how acceptable this snack is, but chips are my kryptonite, and I needed that crunch tonight. Had these Magic Pops-

With slices of chicken lunch meat on top. I think lunch meat is borderline not the best choice, but eh. Side of blackberries because they were cheap this week!

Also had a hot cup of oasis. Hit the spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment