Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Day 19

If you turn your head, you can see what my favorite morning Spark flavor is. ;-)

Breakfast.  I love how even when I'm starving, this creamy milkshake actually fills me up.

I grabbed this to eat before my run, because it had been a few hours, but I didn't want anything heavy.

Set out for a run with a friend.  We ended up walking a lot of it, but we had good girlfriend talk time, so it's all good.  It ended up being 3.5 miles.

Afterwards, I snacked on a banana while prepping my spaghetti squash for my lunch.

The DIVINE spaghetti squash:
I used this recipe.  Really I didn't change much.  I brushed the squash with olive oil and sprinkled salt and pepper, and then roasted.  For the filling, I just mixed everything (except corn because I didn't have any) in the pan with the sauce, instead of reserving some sauce to the side.  And on top, I sprinkled the Go Veggie cheese I've been using.
I am no lying when I say, you must make this.  You simply must.

Afternoon snack:
I am not a fan of making 2 snacks a day a pre-packaged thing, and I already had one bar today, but I was in a rush of cleaning.  I realized I was about to skip snack again, and that has not been a good habit, so I grabbed one of these and ate it while vacuuming.

Dinner was lefteover 16 bean soup.  Still delicious!


Evening snack.  Haha, I attempted another one of the protein cakes. It was better than the last one, but still not perfect.  I have now made it my mission to perfect this thing though.







No comments:

Post a Comment