Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Day 2

Ok. Keeping it real, I had middle of the night insomnia in a bad way, and I haven't had issues with that in a while. I also battled a headache that got progressively worse all through the day. By bedtime I was pretty over it. I am told this is expected as my body adjusts to the decline in processed carbs and as toxins are removed from the body. I can honestly say it was miserable, but something must be happening and man did I need this re-set, so I won't complain too much.

Pre-breakfast-

Breakfast:
This is a holiday flavor and I should have stocked up on a lot of it before they were gone. I love it so much.

Exercise- 30 minute treadmill sprints and 1 hour yoga (stretchy, relaxing yoga)

Snack:
2 eggs and an apple. I'm sure my snacks are boring, but these are the easiest to grab and go.

Lunch-

One pan chicken and veggies with a sweet potato.

Pre-snack-

Afternoon snack- 
The blobs are a little bit of wholly guacamole and a little bit of hummus.

Dinner:
Leftover chili with avocado on top.

Night snack-
Edamame and grapes.

Bedtime:
Catalyst and herbal cleanse.

No comments:

Post a Comment