Monday, January 11, 2016

Day 7

Well I managed to do a little meal planning and go grocery shopping, despite it being Sunday and having to take 3 kids with me. Even got some cooking done. Few is it annoying while having to deal with the kids alone the whole time!

Today was a no workout day (had Anne's a 3 mile run), because my oldest is sick with strep throat so we couldn't go to the gym.  Everything else went well though!

Pre-breakfast:

Breakfast:

Snack-
2 hard boiled eggs with mashed avocado, yellow mustard and some salt & pepper. Typically I'd eat this in lettuce or on a rice cake, but I was in a hurry so I just dug in with a spoon.

Lunch:
Delicious lettuce wraps!!

Recipe:

Dinner:

A play on Chipotle, one of my favorite places to eat!  Chopped romaine lettuce topped with cilantro lime cauliflower "rice" and chicken with black beans.

Recipes- 



Snack-

Bedtime:

No comments:

Post a Comment