Sunday, January 10, 2016

Day 6

Perhaps getting monotonous here, but just really trying to keep track for my own sake here.  Woke up feeling pretty good. I am having some pain in my toe (which I broke 2 weeks ago) and my calf (which has just been really bothering me the last month or two). 

Usually pre-breakfast-
This morning Spark has really just been making me feel pretty fabulous. I love the zap of energy I get first thing in the morning and lasting through lunch.

Breakfast-

Went to gym and for workout took it pretty easy, doing 30 minutes on a spin bike and 15 on the rower. Afterwards I enjoyed time in the Eucalyptus steam room and a nice shower with no kids bugging me. 

Had my snack in the locker room-
2 hard boiled eggs and a pear. No pic. 

We had several hours to kill as we were having back to back showings at the house, so I took the kids to McDonalds. It has the best indoor playground around here and I wanted them to be busy for a while. I managed to refrain from eating a single french fry or chicken nugget from their stash. This is pretty huge for me, as one of my problem areas is mindless eating of the kids leftovers. After we got home I fixed myself some brown rice with leftover chicken and veggie stew.

(Old pic, I had more than what is shown here).

Pre-snack-

Afternoon snack-
Peach Advobar. So yummy and I was so glad I had thrown it in my purse. My lunch was late, so I didn't think I'd want a snack, but phew was I wrong.

Dinner was fantastic and just something I threw together from leftovers mostly-
Cauliflower faux fried rice!

I used cauliflower crumbles as the rice, and it had onion, garlic, ginger, diced carrots, frozen peas, frozen steamed broccoli, leftover turkey, egg and soy sauce. Will definitely be making this again!

Evening snack:
Plus a banana.

Bedtime:

No comments:

Post a Comment