Monday, January 18, 2016

Day 12

Picking up where I left off before my carb hiatus, I am calling today day 12.

Pre-breakfast-
Took my morning packet with a Spark and 3 catalyst. 

Breakfast-

Morning snack-

After snack, I went to the gym and swam freestyle laps for 30 minutes. It was the only exercise that seemed remotely possible on such sore legs, and it felt great. I haven't swam in over 2 years, I really need to get back into it.

Pre-lunch-

Lunch-
Leftover chicken lettuce wraps and cauliflower soup.
And my 2 color pill packs of supplements-

Afternoon snack-

Dinner-
Lemon pepper chicken, peas, roasted sweet potato

And my Omegas-

Evening-
I had a hot cup of this Oasis drink. It hit the spot for some reason. 

Took 3 Catalyst and 3 Nighttime Recovery before bed.  And slept like a log. 

No comments:

Post a Comment