Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Day 1.



First thing in the morning- drink Spark and take Probiotic Restore and Catalyst.

Breakfast-
Good old fiber drink. I actually drink this daily, so it wasn't much of a shock to my system.

Delicious, delicious meal replacement shake. This is a typical breakfast for me. I make it blended with 12 oz's of water and a bunch of ice. Tastes like a milkshake. 

Workout- 30 minute walk on treadmill at 15% incline; 15 minute (roughly 2 miles) rowing; abs

Morning snack- 
Grapes and hard boiled egg after my workout.

Lunch-


Clearly I am not a good photographer. Lunch was a delicious chicken and vegetable stew that I ate over 1/2 cup brown rice.

30 minutes before afternoon snack-

Afternoon snack-


Tuna salad made with mashed up avocado, one hardboiled egg white and some Mrs Dash. It was delicious. I used the celery to scoop it up and eat.

Dinner-

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2008/11/crock-pot-chicken-taco-chili-4-pts.html?m=1

I omitted the corn, and I threw some cut up avocado on top- about 1/4 of an avocado. 

Also took my Omega Plex, which is my favorite fish oil supplement regardless of if I am doing a challenge or not.



I have been trying to eat dinner with the kids and they eat early, thus, I think this challenge I will likely implement evening snack most days.

Tonight's snack-

Grapes and Edamame.

Before bed:

3 more Catalyst and herbal cleanse tablets. 

My notes about day 1-
I love eating healthy, nutritious foods. I am coming off the holidays and I had a lot of treats. My body is not used to all these great foods! I was most expecting to miss my coffee, as I truly just cherish my morning cup. It's just hot and delicious and habitual. I honestly did not miss it today. So, winning day one.

No comments:

Post a Comment