Friday, January 8, 2016

Day 5

Also known as, the day I ran 10 miles in the middle of a cleanse. I really want to be true to the challenge during the cleanse phase, so I tried to eat foods within the food plan. I just had them at different times and balanced my meals and snacks differently. Additionally, I moved the fiber and morning spark around.

So upon rising, I took my probiotics and catalyst.

A while later, for breakfast I had a MRS-

Then on my way to drop off the kids at school, I drank my favorite pre-run connection-
And ate 1/2 banana and a VO2 Prime bar.

Then I went about my business and had, I'll be honest, a terrible run. Could not get into a groove today. But, I put 9.9 miles in, and so, it's done.

After my run, I needed food, but didn't feel like I could eat. So, I made up another shake. I figured the carb to protein ratio would actually be pretty good for after a long run.

After icing my leg and showering, I finally had some lunch. One cup of brown rice with a serving of the leftover chicken taco chili. 


I have no photo, but in the afternoon I had the most delicious latte-like concoction using an Advocare Coffecino. Just the pick me up I need!

Dinner-

Super yummy butternut squash fries, baked turkey, and green beans. Plus my OmegaPlex-
 Evening snack on the hefty side-
Carrots and tomatoes with hummus, and some grapes.

Bedtime-
The usual, but also added some Nighttime Recovery:

Day 5 down, and cleanse halfway over!

No comments:

Post a Comment