Monday, January 11, 2016

Day 8

The usual-


Breakfast-

Happy to use my last chocolate peanut butter shake. I am not a fan of them, but they are expensive so I was determined to use them up. Thought I'd make it better with 1/2 banana in it, but, nope. Blech.
My beloved fiber. 

Exercise: 4 mile run

Snack afterwards was 2 eggs and a bowl of grapes. 

Lunch-

Salad bowl of leftovers. This had cauliflower rice and brown rice, lettuce, and the chicken and bean filling. Little bit of yogurt salsa ranch dressing.

Afternoon pick me up-


Afternoon snack-


Dinner-

Fish taco bowl! If you've never had fish tacos, I recommend making them. Easy and tasty. I just cut some tilapia in cubes, and cook on stove with some taco seasoning and lime juice. In this bowl I also made a layer with black beans that were sautéed with finely chopped carrots, red pepper and red onion.  Brown rice on the bottom.

Evening snack-

Apple with peanut butter

Before bed-

No comments:

Post a Comment