Saturday, January 23, 2016

Day 17

After my usual Spark, Catalyst and first packet of supplements, I had my yummy breakfast-

Morning snack-
Had it at the gym. In the locker room. In my bathing suit. Haha!

Lunch-
More unstuffed cabbage casserole with rice. Yup, I am getting tired of eating it. It made too much for one person. 

Exercise- took my two little guys out for a walk in the stroller. We did about 3.75 miles and I walked quite slow. Legs still sore. Ugh.

Missed snack again this afternoon. :-( I know that breaks the rules, timing just sucked.

Dinner-
Was yummy. Turkey burger with a smidge of the salsa yogurt dressing and some avocado slices, on lettuce leaves; side of roasted sweet potato ribbons with rosemary and garlic; side of Brussels sprouts with a little balsamic glaze on top.

Snack:
So what's going on here is I made this "cake". It uses egg whites and protein powder, along with vanilla extract and cream of tartar. The description said it was like angel food cake consistency, which mine was not. Now this wasn't horrible by any means, and overall not a half bad way to feel like having a treat and getting in a bunch of protein. It was much better with 1/2 banana slices over it and would probably be great with berries on top. I don't know, this is definitely worth experimenting with I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment