Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 4

Pre-breakfast-


Breakfast-
I stocked up on Lemon when they had it because it is one of my favorites!

Morning snack-
I see my snacks have gotten monotonous. Going to try to change them up a bit after grocery shopping this weekend!

Lunch- 
Chicken and veggie stew with brown rice. What can I say? It made a big batch and no one else in my house is eating it.

Pre-snack-

Afternoon snack-
Gingerbread. Yum!

A little saucy. Ha! Got rid of the last of this balsamic chicken though.

Evening snack-
Not the usual, having a banana and peanut butter before bed. Also some rehydrate. Loading up for a long run tomorrow. 

Before bed:

Today's recap is basically that I felt great. I had energy and no feelings of hunger or cravings. Even riding home in the car with the kids pizza didn't send me over the edge- success!  I did have fairly extreme thirst in the afternoon that I can't quite understand, as I drink a ton of water every day. All in all, I feel so good.



No comments:

Post a Comment